For bookings and more information call:
With direct access from the A13 and A84 motorways and the Caen northern ring road, the Première Classe Caen Nord Mémorial Saint-Contest hotel is ideally situated for your leisure or business travel.
From the Première Classe Caen Nord Mémorial Saint-Contest hotel, you are just a few minutes from the museum, the D-Day landing beaches, the university hospital, the services zone or the centre of Caen.
The Première Classe Caen Nord Mémorial Saint-Contest hotel is the ideal starting point for your visit to Lower Normandy, a region with a rich history and with an economy based on equestrian activities and the agri-food industry.
The hotel, which is close to the Mémorial pour la Paix de Caen-Normandie Museum, was built in 2012 and offers 78 spacious, air-conditioned rooms with their own bathroom with private shower.
All rooms have top-of-the-range bedding with a duvet. Rooms are non-smoking and all have a work table and a TV with digital channels.
Connecting rooms are offered for families. (Depending on availability) Three rooms are specially equipped for guests with reduced mobility. Access to the various floors is by lift.
There is free, enclosed, video-monitored parking. Access at night is by bank card or there is a night porter on certain nights (please ask). Also take advantage of the free Wi-Fi to keep in touch with loved ones or your company.
Every morning in the hotel Premiere Classe CAEN NORD - Mémorial enjoy our all-you-can-eat breakfast: Tropicana 100% pure orange juice, espresso, milk bread, fresh baguette. Treat yourself to a Breton loaf too, or to Harry’s sliced bread, whatever you prefer. All the basics for a great breakfast at only €5 per personFor children under 10, breakfast is at half price!
For lunch or dinner, your hotel in Caen is ideally located close to the highway, so you have easy access to a wide selection of restaurants right on your doorstep!
Whether you are here for business or pleasure, our hotel can offer you a wide range of services:
- A private bathroom with shower
- Free, enclosed, video-monitored parking
- Lift and interior corridors
- Free Wi-Fi and TV with digital channels
- 24 hour entry by bank card
- Night porter on certain evenings (Please ask)
- Towels, bath mat and soap provided
- Vending machines selling confectionery, cakes, biscuits and hot and cold drinks available 24 hours
- Newspapers available at reception
- Pets welcome, subject to a EUR 3 supplement
- Easy access to the Mémorial pour la Paix Caen-Normandie Museum
- Easy access to the Caen northern ring road (Exit 7)
Information: +33 2 31 53 09 03
Booking: +44 (0) 207 519 50 45
Fax: +33 2 31 53 00 36