For bookings and more information call:
Located between the city center and Cité Plantagenêt, respectively 200 and 300 yards away, this hotel is ideally located to explore Le Mans and its old city. Public transit is easily accessible, since there is a tram station (Eperon-Cité Plantagênet stop) just a few steps away from the hotel, while the train station is only about a 15 minute walk away.
But you can also come by car since the hotel has a private parking lot (for a fee and upon reservation), and a public underground parking lot is nearby. At the hotel, our receptionists will welcome you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to give you access to one or more of our 94 rooms that were entirely renovated in 2008. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, we advise you to take the opportunity to visit the famous 24 Heures du Mans race track and adjacent museum: a quick and easy trip by tram.
Our 94 rooms were all renovated in 2008, and all have a complete bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. Also, they have a flat-screen TV with TNT channels and free unlimited Wi-Fi, which are two things you need for both work time and break time.
Regardless of how many guests, the room price is set by the room and not by the traveler. You will always find a room arranged according to your needs: one double bed, a double bed and single bed, two or three single beds. We also have 5 rooms specially adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Fill up on energy with the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for just €5 at HotelPremière Classe Le Mans Centre - Palais des Congrès. Children ages 10 and under receive a 50% discount (offer valid for paying hotel guests, up to 2 children per adult).
Whether you are here for work or pleasure, our budget Hotel Première Classe Le Mans Centre - Palais des Congrès provides you with numerous services:
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- Automated reception terminal for automatic credit card payment
- Receptionnist 24/7
- Night watchman starting at 11:00 pm
- Paid private parking (on reservation)
- Paid public parking 100 yards away
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet
- Open from 6:30 am to 10:30 am
- Numerous restaurant options in walking distance
- Recently renovated (2008);
- Private toilet and shower
- Bathroom towels and shower gel
- Flat-screen TV
- TNT channels
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi access
- 5 wheelchair accessible rooms
- Newspapers available
- Vending machines with candy/snacks and cold/hot drinks
Information: +33 2 43 24 19 41
Booking: +44 (0) 207 519 50 45
Fax: +33 2 43 24 58 41