For bookings and more information call:
Hotel Première Classe Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, located in the heart of Ile-de-France, offers 72 very attractively priced cozy and comfortable rooms, all equipped with a private bathroom. An economic hotel rated one star, our location is ideal for business trips or leisure getaways.
Hotel Première Classe Villeneuve-Saint-Georges welcomes you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with secure, free parking. The hotel is only 9 miles from Paris and 8 miles from Orly airport.
It is easily accessible:
• By the RER D train, coming from Gare de Lyon (15 min), get off at the Villeneuve-Saint-Georges stop, then take bus B towards Créteil. Get off at Louis Armand. The hotel is about 300 yards from there.
• By metro, take line 8 towards Créteil, get off at the Bord du Lac stop then take bus 393 towards Carrefour de la Resistance and get off at Val Pompadour. The hotel is a half mile away.
Discover our 72 modern, comfortable rooms. All have a private bathroom with shower and toilet, a flat screen TV with all TNT channels, a desk with a lamp and free Wi-Fi access so you can work in peace. We also have 3 rooms specially adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Our breakfast room is designed as a warm, colorful setting where you can recharge your batteries as soon as you get up, with an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet at a nifty price (€5.90 per person). The buffet is composed of fresh bread, orange juice, jams and honey, yogurts, butter, bread and milk bread and various hot drinks.
Whether you are here for the weekend, a family vacation or a business trip, your budget hotel in Villeneuve-Saint-Georges offers many services to facilitate your stay:
• Reception 24 hours a day
• Automatic payment system by credit card
• Free enclosed parking
• Vending machines with candies, cakes, cookies, cold and hot beverages
• Food services nearby
• Bathroom towels and shower gel
• Free Wi-Fi connection
• Your favorite newspapers
• Night watchman
Information: +33 1 43 86 40 87
Booking: +44 (0) 207 519 50 45
Fax: +33 1 43 86 40 86